Raskin Campaign Index December 2015!
December 28, 2015
The First Nine Months of a Grassroots Campaign by the Numbers
- Number of people attending our campaign events since our April launch: 4,617
- Number of campaign-organized events (picnics, BBQs, rock-the-House parties, ice cream socials, Meet & Greets, town hall forums) in 2015: 86
- Number of events I attended on the campaign trail in 2015: 382
- Number of doors knocked so far in Montgomery, Frederick, and Carroll Counties by volunteers, interns, staff, and me: 19,173
- Number of yard signs hand-delivered by volunteers since we began: 1,869
- Number of days until our end-of-2015 fundraising deadline: 3 – Click here to make a big difference right now!
- Number of people who came to our town hall forum with Attorney General Frosh, Delegate Curt Anderson, Jennifer Pauliukonis, Ladd Everitt & Colin Goddard on stopping gun violence in America: 264
- Campaign’s national ranking among non-incumbent Democrats for highest number of individual donors contributing: 1
- Number of individual donations received so far in 2015: 6,567
- Percentage of our contributions received that were $100 or less: 75%
- Size of our lead in the first poll of the race due to nonstop grassroots organizing and our resonant message of effective progressive leadership: 9 points – Click here to fund our leading campaign!
- Number of our campaign events attended by my State Senate colleagues Rich Madaleno, Susan Lee, Jim Rosapepe, Ron Young, and Karen Montgomery: 33
- Number of our campaign events attended by Attorney General Brian Frosh: 13
- Number of U.S. House Members belonging to the Congressional Progressive Caucus, which endorsed our campaign last week: 72
- Rank in seniority in the House of Representatives of Congressman John Conyers, who endorsed our campaign on its first day: 1
- Number of people attending our boisterous Women for Jamie Kickoff Rally at the BCC Rescue Squad: 354
- Number of high school & college students in our Democracy Summer internship program: 67
- Amount of money we will raise today from reporting these amazing end-of-year campaign statistics: It’s all up to you – donate liberally now!
- Number of days before I return to Annapolis for 2016 legislative session: 16
- Number of days until , primary election day: 119
- How many people it takes to organize your neighborhood for victory: 1 (you!)
- State of the campaign: massive and rising everywhere. . .
All best holiday wishes and my hopes for a healthy and prosperous 2016,
p.s. My gratitude for your help: infinite. Let’s end this remarkable year with a fundraising surge!